In order to become a member of our local CPSA District Chapter 210 San Jose, you must also be a member of the national Colored Pencil Society of America (CPSA). Membership is open to all artists over 18 years old.
Membership for both National and our Local Chapter starts on November 1.
- Colored Pencil Society of America (National)
- $45 per year (US funds) U.S. and Canada
- $45 per year (US funds) all other countries
- Click CPSA membership to join now.
- CPSA District Chapter 210 San Jose (Local)
- $20 per year (US funds)
You have two (2) payment options for joining or renewing your membership to our local CPSA District Chapter 210 San Jose:
- Option 1 – Mail-in (USPS) membership join/renewal:
- Click on the image to the right to open the PDF form. You have a choice to fill it in online and then print it; or print it first and complete it manually. Please mail it to the address on the form.
- You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view this file. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free:
- Option 2 – Online membership join/renewal using PayPal:
- You do not need a PayPal account; you can log in as a Guest. This method is preferred as it gives you the fastest possible service and avoids potential mail misdirection or delay.
- Please fill out the required fields below and then click on the “Pay Now” button:
(Supported browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
IMPORTANT: Membership Year
The CPSA membership year is November 1 to October 31 and dues are NOT pro-rated. Full payment is due no matter when you join.
- New membership dues processed between August 1 and October 31 are applied to the next membership year.
- New membership dues processed between November 1 and July 31 are applied to the current membership year. New members joining during this period also are immediately eligible to purchase member-only items upon receipt of confirmation from CPSA that their application has been accepted
Please take this into consideration before sending in your membership dues.
Renewal dues should be submitted prior to October 31st.