Next Chapter Meeting:
Saturday, November 9, 2019
11 AM – 3 PM
Bothwell Arts Center, Livermore (map)
- Regular meeting business.
- Lunch break (please bring your own lunch)
- Demo: TBD
- Share your work in progress and finished work.
Anyone who would like to help set up before the meeting please arrive at 10:30, or stay a little late and help put tables and chairs away. We welcome all volunteers.
Please let Paula Greer know of any accomplishments you have had since the last meeting, e.g., awards, acceptance into a show, published work, etc.
Clear your calendar and plan on coming to learn, share and have some fun!
- January 2019 – 2020 – CPSA’s ExploreThis!15 acceptance list is now posted on the CPSA website. Drawings can be viewed starting February 1, 2019, and they will be there for an entire year, until January 31, 2020. Check it out….our member, Tracey Chaykin, was selected!
- October 12, 2019 – The Livermore ArtWalk – The Livermore ArtWalk is an exhibit only event, meaning our members can hang any of their art, even if it is older work, or if it has been at ArtWalk before, and generally it is something you would like to sell. Anything that isn’t eligible for our Chapter Show can be hung at ArtWalk. Watch your email for information from our President, Paula Greer. Volunteers are needed. Mark your calendar now!
- November 4th – December 19th, 2019 – Explorations in Colored Pencil VIII – Our District Chapter 210 annual show will be held at the San Ramon City Hall (map):
- Friday, November 1st (time TBD) – Receiving/hanging of art work.
- Saturday, November 16th, 2-4 pm – Reception and Awards.
- Friday, December 20th (time TBD) – Take down art work.
- Mark your calendar now and start preparing your art work for display. And we welcome your help with the planning and execution of this wonderful annual show. Watch your email for information from our President, Paula Greer).
- We are looking for ideas for field trips throughout the year. Please send your ideas to our President (go to the Contact page). Here are some ideas we have so far:
- NEW!! November 2-3 – Marian Gault is holding an Open Studio at her home in Los Gatos
Lenz Arts in Santa Cruz is having a presentation Saturday, January 26, 2019, 12-2 PM,“Fine Art Papers from Strathmore and Canson”, by Kari Foteff, the Regional Manager from FILA Fine Art Group (which owns both Strathmore and Canson). FiLoLi Gardens in Woodside – We visited FiLoLi on Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Gilroy Gardens in Gilroy
- Hakone Japanese Gardens in Saratoga
- Oakland Zoo in Oakland