Next Chapter Meeting:
Saturday, May 4, 2019
11 AM – 3 PM
Bothwell Arts Center, Livermore (map)
There will be a short demo on techniques using graphite pencils with colored pencils.
- Business meeting
- Lunch break – remember to bring your own lunch
- Show and tell (bring your completed art or work in progress to share)We look forward to seeing you all there!
- January 2019 – CPSA’s ExploreThis!15 acceptance list is now posted on the CPSA website. Drawings can be viewed starting February 1, 2019, and they will be there for an entire year, until January 31, 2020. Check it out….our member, Tracey Chaykin, was selected!
- We are looking for ideas for field trips throughout the year. Please send your ideas to our President (go to the Contact page). Here are some we have so far:
- Lenz Arts in Santa Cruz is having a presentation Saturday, January 26, 12-2 PM, “Fine Art Papers from Strathmore and Canson”, by Kari Foteff, the Regional Manager from FILA Fine Art Group (which owns both Strathmore and Canson). She will have samples of new papers that have been added to the lines and demonstrate some mixed media techniques. There will be one-day sales on the paper brands, plus a raffle and free samples for those in attendance.
- FiLoLi Gardens in Woodside – We visited FiLoLi on Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Gilroy Gardens in Gilroy
- Hakone Japanese Gardens in Saratoga